The Hytera PD605 impresses with its lightweight design, range of functions and excellent value for money.
Its compact metal housing, outstanding voice quality and support for both digital and analog radio will bring a breath of fresh air to your radio communication. The PD605 and PD605G (variant with GPS) handheld radios are designed in accordance with the DMR standard and meet all the open standard’s requirements.
- 32 Channels, 3 Zones
- Full Band – Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz
- Dual mode operation – DMR Tier II and Analogue
- MO True 2-Slot – In DMO can provide 2-slot communication, which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency
- Pseudo Trunk – This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications
- GPS (Factory Option)
- Small, sleek and light – 119 x 54 x 27 mm, 290g
- 1500 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Basic digital encryption and scrambler in analogue mode
- Advanced Signalling including HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone
- Rugged, reliable and submersible – MIL810-C/D/E/F/G and IP67 rating
- Excellent voice quality
- Buttons separated by antenna to reduce erroneous operations
- Supports One Touch Call / Text
- DMR Data Service
Supplementary features (optional) – can decode radio enable/disable, remote monitor, as well as priority interrupt.
Hospitality, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Port, Education, Security, Warehouse
[button color=”#ffffff” background=”#BLUE” size=”large” src=”https://www.gdsradios.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/HYTERA-PD6-SERIES-BROCHURE.pdf”]> Hytera PD6 Series Brochure[/button] [/column]