The combination of advanced performance and cost effecient production makes the HYT TC-600 a strong option for growing organizations
Clear, crisp audio means confident communications, but power output is not the only factor that determines how easy it is to use a radio in varying noisy environments. As an experienced audio specialist, Kenwood can draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance, specially engineered for transceivers, is undeniably clearer and crisper. Just listen to the difference.
- Wide Communication
High transmit power accommodates wide communication coverage.
- High-quality Audio
Audio quality is critical for effective communications. The speaker delivers crisper, clearer and stronger audio because of improved acoustic mechanics, allowing users to continue communicating even in noisy and harsh conditions.
- Rugged and Durable
The TC-600 is durable enough to withstand 1.5m drop and meet MILSTD- 810 C/D/E/F.
- Extended Operation Time
Li-ion battery provides 9hr talktime at a lighter weight, for greater productivity.
- High/Low Power Switchable High/Low power is switchable via the programmed key on a per channel basis, tailored for your environment. Low output power preserves battery life when communicating within limited range coverage; while high output power optimizes range coverage when further distance is required.
- Programmable 12.5kHz / 25kHz Channel Spacing The feature enables flexibility and easy migration of channel spacing requirements when the need arises, with no need to buy new radios.
- DTMF ANI Encode DTMF ANI can be set on or off on a per channel basis.
- 2-Tone Encode and DecodeThe 2-Tone encode and decode functions are assignable on a per channel basis. An incoming message is signaled with audio and visually the user alert on the top mounted LED.
- Battery Save The Battery Save feature is automatically activated once the activity on the channel and operation cease, for extended operation time.
- Low Battery Alert For extra convenience, the top-mounted LED flashes red to alert users to recharge the battery should the battery level run low.
- Busy Channel Lockout This feature further improves channel management by preventing transmission if another talk group is already on the air.
- Time-out Timer(TOT) This feature allows for more efficient use of channels by limiting the amount of time of each transmission.
- Wired Clone Cloning enables duplication of radios in the field via a simple interface cable, without the use of a PC or special equipment.
- PC ProgrammingThis feature allows you to customize each radio to meet your application.
- Squelch Tail EliminationThis function will minimize the annoying audio outputs that occur on the receiver upon completion of a transmission.
- Selectable Squelch Level (0-9) The purpose of squelch is to mute audio output from the speaker when no signals are present. The higher the squelch level selected, the stronger the signals must be to receive. The appropriate squelch level depends on ambient RF noise conditions.
- Priority Channel Scan Priority scan permits scanning of all channels while simultaneously monitoring a priority channel, allowing for activity even while receiving a call on another non-priority channel.
Construction, Transportation, Logistics and Warehouse
The speaker delivers crisper, clearer and stronger audio because of improved speaker mechanics. You will be assured of reliable communication even in noisy and harsh conditions, such as Construction, Transportation, Logistics and Warehouse applications.
The lightweight and compact TC-600 series allow you to serve your guests faster with increased mobility, without being weighed down by your communication tools. In a service business where customer satisfaction is critical, such as Hotels, Restaurants, Education and Retail Markets two way radios are key to information sharing, staff redeployment and coordination services.[button color=”#ffffff” background=”#BLUE” size=”large” src=”https://www.gdsradios.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/TC600-brochure.pdf”]> HYT TC 600 Brochure[/button] [/column]