During these challenging times,
we change the way we work.
As the vast majority of our clients rely on radio communication, GDS Radios remains fully operational. Rest assured that we are doing all we can to protect our employees, customers and partners while delivering the best service possible.
Two-way radios for emergencies
During emergency situations, fast reaction and good communication are the key elements. That’s why many emergency services, from fire brigades and police to security and hospital staff, rely on radio communication. Two Way Radios are a safe and fast form of communication. Here are some key advantages of using two-way radios in an emergency:
- Push to Talk – instant communication
- Independent from mobile networks
- Direct one to one or group calls
- GPS tracking
- Continuous connection with the team
- Supervising the conversations
- Range of available accessories e.g. earpieces
- Clear voice communication
Advantages of using two-way radios over cell phones
- Lower costs
- Efficient radio fleet management
- High durability – suitable for heavy-duty work
- High reliability – especially during emergencies
- Ease of use
Two-way radios for employees working from home
Don’t change your work habits! Using two-way radios as a mean of communication for employees working remotely is a good choice for small to medium businesses. Instant communication allows for quick messages and easy reporting throughout the day.
- One device for communication – no distractions
- Ease of use – intuitive
- Can be used in times of emergency
- More reliable and cost-effective than a cell phone
- Instant communication during work hours
- Not personally attached to one owner
Why GDS Radios?
GDS Radios is a part of the GDS family with over 30 years’ experience and a fantastic reputation in the industry.
We take pride in offering a platinum service for each company and institution we work with. GDS Radios supply a full range of spares and accessories as well as offer fixed price repairs. We are an independent radio supplier, not tied to any particular manufacturer. At GDS Radios we can repair the vast majority of radios in the house regardless of what brand of radio you have. GDS Radios specialise in repairs, hire and sale of professional two-way radio communication solutions. Our company offers radios for short term event hire as well as a long term hire.
Prior to any hire we always thoroughly clean and disinfect all the equipment.
If you are looking for advice on how to clean and disinfect your equipment, we kindly ask you to contact our Service Team. We will be happy to provide detailed instructions.
You can now reach us by calling:
📱 Service: 07966 235741
📱 Sales: 07813 337082
📱 Finance: 07515 150909
📱 Credit Control: 07799 015226